The ultimate guide to parking in Levallois-Perret
Levallois-Perret is a commune within the greater region of Ile-de-France. It is located in the North-Western side of Paris, with only 6 kilometers away from the city center. It is one of the most densely populated town in Europe, also with the neighbourhood Neuilly-sur-Seine, one of the most expensive suburbs of Paris.
Whether you are working in this area, live here or are just passing by, this parking guide is intended to help you to make your parking more smoothly.
- Parking in the street
- Parking underground
- Parking solutions aligned to your needs
- Parking solutions for businesses
Parking in the street
Parking in the streets of Levallois-Perret is not very easy, especially this area is famous for its historical monuments, sightseeing parks as well as museums.
There are 3 scenarios
- You are not a resident of Levallois-Perret and you would like to park your car in the street of this district. It will cost you 4€ per hour.
- You are a resident of Levallois-Perret, in that case, you can subscribe to the "Point Vert" by using your proof of residence. However, even if you have this subscribtion, it doesn't mean that it's free, you will have to pay, but the price will be lower.
- Daily price: 3€ for 10 hours
- Monthly subscription: 50 for 24 working days
- You work at Levallois-Perret but don't live there. If this is the case, you can subscribe to the "Point Opale" which is valid for two years. The price of this solution is as follows:
- Daily price: 10€ for 10 hours
- Monthly subscription : 80€ for 24 working days
In the Levallois area, Levaparc manages 21 underground car parks. Those allow you to leave your vehicle in several accessible locations in Levallois, which are presented in the map below.
The prices for these car parks:
- 1€ for 30-45 minutes
- 1,80€ for 45-60 minutes
- 2,60€ for 60-75 minutes
- There is a fixed price of 20€ for the day (8h-18h)
Parking solutions aligned to your needs
If you find it difficult to park in a desirable location and are frustrated with the unavailability of parking spots, you can definitely consider the concept of shared parking spaces. Shared parking is a new and innovative system that adapts to the needs of customers. you can reserve a parking space online for the duration of your choice.
Here are examples of shared car parks where you can reserve online in Levallois-Perret:
Parking solutions for businesses
If your office or company is located in Levallois-Perret, and is currently experiencing some parking challenges, why not opt for a corporate parking solution? Companies specialised in parking services can help you find parking spaces for free and you only pay for the rent.
Discover the SPACES offer, to know more about it, here is an explanatory video:
We hope this article will help you make better decisions for parking your vehicle in Levallois, feel free to share it.